Comments from CMS ASP Students

Some of out students took some time to type up their thoughts about after-school program  so far:

We are reading
The Magic Thief in Book Club. It is about a boy that stole a stone from a tall man and the tall man knows that the boy has the stone. I liked when we made black bean brownies at after-school. We made cats and a lot of other art as well. I had fun when Zac and I played cards. 
~ Scarlett          

I love getting to do art at after school. It's fun!
                                                                   ~ Ayla

I like when we cook black bean brownies and pizzas. I liked learning about Monet. I like the arts and crafts.
                                                                                                                                    ~ Brianna

I loved when the people came from Keep Chadron Beautiful to help us pick up trash. I liked it because it was fun and I got to use a trash picker upper. 
                                                                                                                                   ~ Jackson

I've done Tile Painting and Dr. Dodgeball. I painted a flower and a person shooting a basketball. In Dr. Dodgeball I was sweating like crazy. It was so fun! After school program is so fun!
                                                                                                                                   ~ Annamae

                                                                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Students Who Attend Afterschool Programs.....

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip